We have job opportunity in Qatar for System Specialist Linux Administrator Work
Project: 2 Yrs
Notice Period: 1 month
Exp: 7+ Qualifications
Required Technical Qualifications:
· A Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent.
· ITILV3 Certified.
· Linux Certification (eg: RHCE)
· Experience in VMware
· Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft.
Minimum of 7 years in the field of IT system Administration.
· Experienced to manage Tier 3 or higher Data Center systems
Job Responsibilities & Skills
· Manage and Maintain Linux Infrastructure
· Deploy New Server (Redhat, CenOS)
· Support Oracle RAC Instance hosted on Red Hat Infrastructure
· In-depth Knowledge and Technical Skills to troubleshoot complex issues in a High Available Linux Environment
· Managing and Maintain BIND Servers
· Manage and Maintain Weblogic Instances
· Assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology.
· Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
· Install and configure systems such as supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
· Work closely to the Senior System specialist to develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
· Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
· Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
· Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
· Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
· Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard sensitive information.
· Maintain and manage monthly baseline of documented procedures.
· Adopt teamwork approach.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Experienced in Virtualized infrastructure
Interested applicants please share your updated profile to bina @ magikasmartech com or whatsapp on 9967532800
Also, mention the following details.
ECTC in QAR:
NP: (Candidates having notice period more than 30 days may not apply)
Job Type: Full-time
ITILVE certified: 1 year
Linux Cerrtification (eg RHCE): 1 year
VM Ware: 5 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.