Meraas Holding is a Dubai based development company with an innovative approach to architecture and master planning. We are committed to shaping the landscape of Dubai by building sustainable projects of the highest quality, which are delivered on time. People are the focus of everything we do and our aim is to enhance the way people work, live and play in the communities that we build. We pride ourselves on recruiting the most talented professionals locally, internationally and selecting partners who are leaders in their fields, ensuring that we deliver on all of our commitments.
The Leisure and Entertainment division has been tasked to deliver a variety of high profile leisure and entertainment projects across Dubai. As the IT Technician at HUB ZERO, you will be responsible for the maintenance of Information Technology management across HUB Zero, ensuring IT delivers a world-class guest experience and services the business requirements by being operationally ready at all times. Located in Dubai and expected to open by mid-2015, this project is designed to become a unique interactive themed indoor entertainment centre, where your favorite video games come to life through advanced technology. Offering a wide range of rides and attractions to appeal to all ages, this unique attraction will be the most exciting new hangout for gamers, thrill seekers, and family members alike.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following;
• Reporting all IT related incidents, breakdowns and downtimes of all attractions, games and equipment to the Facilities Maintenance Department
• Implementation of network security, IT infrastructure, administration, maintenance and monitoring
• Maintaining IT facilities, equipment and supplies in order to minimize damage, reduce waste and control costs
• Ensuring highest level of Service Excellence with regards to Safety, Courtesy and Efficiency
• Ensuring sustainable operational readiness at all times
• Understanding, following and enforcing all Standard Operating Procedures in order to exceed the operational requirements and ensuring guests receive the highest standards of quality and service excellence
• Managing emergency situations in order to minimize possible damage, loss or injury
• Anticipating changing guest needs and service requirements and incorporating them into operational plans
• Attending training and development programs in order to promote personal and career growth
• Actively seeking and implementing cost saving programs in order to provide positive financial results
The ideal candidate will come from an IT background, preferably with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a similar field along with 3 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Regional experience along with working in a rides based environment will be an added advantage.
Apply through employer website provided.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.