Type of Employment : Full Time
Location : Dubai
– Help recruit contributors.
– Act as liaison with contributors.
– Assist contributors in adhering to guidelines for publishing posts.
– Help formulate guidelines for publishing posts.
– Publish contributor posts on the WordPress platform.
– Ensure that images are properly sourced and credited.
– Prepare weekly summary of upcoming news, and forward them to contributors for potential posts.
– Help contributors formulate ideas for posts based on their expertise and events in the news.
– Publish appropriate and relevant company press releases and reports in the press release section of the website.
– Alert staff members and freelance journalist contributors to breaking news, so that they can quickly publish posts.
– Curate content from Forbes.com
– Analyze traffic, and provide daily traffic reports to Group Editor and Editor in Chief.
– Prepare all contracts and maintain track of all budgets for contracts.
– Provide Editorial coordinator with a contributor’s monthly traffic report for compensation, based on contract.
– Edit online editorial content to ensure accuracy and quality, and recommend modifications and changes. This includes content from contributors, freelancers, and staff.
– Craft headlines.
– Ensure that posts do not present potential legal problems.
– Send posts for translation.
– Coordinate various activities with editorial staff, including highlighting online articles in the magazine.
– Promote online and magazine stories on social media.
– Put together photo galleries for posts.
– Prepare and maintain editorial calendars.
– Excellent command of English.
– Experience as an online producer and editor.
– Knowledge of WordPress and image sourcing.
– An understanding of SEO and social media.
– Knowledge of Google Analytics.
– Ability to edit quickly and concisely.
– Global experience, preferably experience in UK or US.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.