EL FILMS are looking for an online editor and colourist for flexible contract positions working in our studio
The Colorist/Online Editor works with a variety of documentary directors, producers, production managers, and post-production supervisors to color-correct, ingest, and technically repair program materials. The Colorist/Online Editor may also design and finish packaging elements as needed.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Advanced ability to read and use Waveform and Vectorscopes.
2. Assemble sequences and stories according to scripts.
3. Perform offline, content editing.
4. Ingest video and audio from a wide variety of formats, codecs, and types.
5. Use shared storage infrastructure and asset management systems. 6. Prepare mix elements and supervise mix sessions.
7. Perform other duties as assigned. Skills RequiredMinimum of five years of experience color grading and on-line editing on national programing. The Colorist/Online Editor should have ADVANCED color-correction and editing experience in Avid Symphony and Da Vinci Resolve. Experience in other non-linear editing platforms such as Adobe Premiere is highly desirable. The Colorist/Online Editor should have a strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Photoshop. An art/design background is advantageous. Familiarity with broadcast color-correction standards, technical principles, and delivery specifications is required. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and strong customer service skills are vital. Track record of performance under broadcast deadlines will be taken into consideration.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Salary: AED500.00 to AED1,500.00 /day
color grading: 3 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.