Role + Responsibilities
Minimum 2 years of experience working within a Logistics operations. Bachelor’s degree. Fluent in English.
1. Sound knowledge of Import & Export regulations.
2. Experience & knowledge of UAE Customs rules is a must.
3. Experience with transportation / delivery planning.
4. Inventory Management experience is desirable.
5. Logistics operations (warehousing) experience is a must.
6. Should be a team player, organised and able to meet deadlines with strong customer orientation.
7. Expertise in use of systems. SAP exposure preferably.
8. Ability to use and manage reporting tools with an eye for analytics.
9. Ability to be a self-starter with problem solving skills.
Qualification + Profile
Benefits + Perks
The security of working for an international family-owned company
Wide range of training opportunities
Corporate pension plan and health
Contact us + Apply
If this position sounds appealing to you, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and state your salary expectations and earliest possible start date, ideally via our HR job portal at www.endress.com/career
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.