OPERATIONS, MAINTENANCE & ASSET MANAGERS – Power & Desalination Plant Projects – Middle East & Africa
Due to the build- up and our clients’ expansion programs, we have immediate vacancies for several Operations, Maintenance and Asset Managers to be appointed at various locations throughout the Middle East & Africa.
We are seeking seasoned professionals with the following previous experience:
· Thermal Fired Power Plants
· Coal fired Power Plants with experience of conventional Boilers
· Coal fired Power Plants with CFB – Circulating Fluidized Bed (Boilers designed with Coal Utilization Technology)
· ISWPP – Power, Water, Steam
· Desalination Plants
Candidates should preferably have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent of 10–15 years International overseas experience in O&M on similar Projects.
Broad Spectrum of Duties & Responsibilities include: –
– Operation of the power plant in accordance to the instructions of the load dispatcher, the respective manuals and the applicable regulations.
– Compilation of operation and/or maintenance planning and respective procedures.
– Implementation of operation procedures.
– Control of operation and/or maintenance measures.
– Improvement of operation and/or maintenance strategy.
– Co-ordination of the maintenance activities with Operation and the specialty maintenance departments (mechanical, electrical and I&C) or
– Co-operation with the maintenance and administrative departments.
– Asset Managers – Planning, scheduling and co-ordination of outages and repair measures with the Operation and the Maintenance department & reporting on asset condition and plant performance.
– Preparation and implementation of EHS-Procedures.
– Compilation and control of the operation and/or maintenance budget.
– Reporting on operation and/or maintenance activities and on plant/equipment status.
– Application and improvement of a CMMS.
– Direction and organisation of entire operation and/or maintenance activities including staff.
– Periodical evaluation of staff’s skills and required training measures.
– Periodical evaluation and optimisation of strategies and procedures.
– Securing of the safety for staff and plant during day to day maintenance and/operation as well as during start up and shut down and repair measures.
– QA /QC for all operation and/or maintenance measures.
– Preservation of the plant availability and performance.
– Reporting to the Plant Manager.
– Securing of the availability of spares in co-operation with the warehouse and the Technical Office.
– Management of workshop and related equipment, tools and tackles.
– Interface Management with experts from EPC ´s, designer ´s and OEM’s side.
Our clients are offering annually renewable contracts with the possibility of continuity of employment (4-5 years), negotiable salary and expatriate benefits with flights provided from/to UK, Europe or South Africa.
Applicants please forward your CV by email as a Word Document attachment with details of your current location and earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Management Resources Ltd, UK. Telephone: UK 0796-2318972. Websites: / www.pmr-worldjobs.com / www.expatengineeringjobs.com /
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.