1. Responsible for daily financial account which includes imputing and auditing all cash, transfer, income entries, analyzing and verifying every detail accounts;
2. Responsible for checking accounts of customers, suppliers, related parties and staff borrowings items;
3. Preparing financial reports and analyzing all capital, revenue cost and profit matters;
4. Reviewing and approving staff’s reimbursement entries, supervising and reviewing supplier’s payment procedure as well monitoring capital flow;
5. Collecting and filing contracts, making out invoice for specific situations;
6. Checking inventory and analyzing business cost;
7. Collecting personnel exchanges and other information, salary calculation and payment;
8. Checking bank statements, dealing with bank guarantees, letters of credit and other business;
9. Handling the state and domestic annual audit as well the group internal audit;
10. To deal with the annual tax reporting, and tax clarification of state’s tax department.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance Management, Accounting or relevant with accounting qualification certificate and accounting qualifications;
2. Over 3 years work experience of industrial enterprises general ledger accounting and foreign companies financial work experience is preferred; shall manage financial holistic business independently;
3. Familiar with the China and International Accounting Standards;
4. Proficient in office and finance software;
5. Possess strong learning, communication abilities; have a good sense of responsibility; be careful, meticulous and professional.
6. CET-6 or above with fine English skills.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.