Pediatric Dentist :
A new opportunity has come up for a leading dental clinic based in the Dubai. Our client is currently looking for a Pediatric Dentist for Dubai location. In this role, you will be responsible for
· Examine, diagnose and treat children’s oral problems, diseases and injuries of the oral cavity.
· Identify and cater patient needs by diagnosing and proposing individualized appropriate treatment plans and options.
· Perform different restorative and preventive dental treatment to children.
· Administer general anesthesia to children to ensure an efficient, safe and competent delivery of dental procedures
· Accomplish a comprehensive, appropriate and accurate pre-treatment, during treatment and post-treatment documentation which may include but are not limited to medical alerts, photographs, x-rays, charting, consent taking, progress notes and other treatment relate data to each patient.
· Work in collaboration with general dentists and other specialists as needed.
· Provide oral education to patients and their guardians pertaining to their diagnosis to ensure the safety, quality and success of the treatment.
· Comply with the company rules and regulations and adhere to its missions and goals.
· Perform treatments as per the acceptable standards and best practices as mandated by the health authority
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
· BDS or DMD or DDS or equivalent recognized qualification from an accredited institution (preferably western educated)
· Completion of Masters in Pediatric Dentistry as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table
· At least 5 years of clinical practice post masters in the UAE or outside UAE
· With valid HAAD or DHA license or at least DHA eligibility
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
To know more other vacancies we have, please visit our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com .
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.