‘Candidates with atleast 5 years experience in Chemical Engineering / Oil & Gas industry may apply. Upload your regular CV in ‘PDF’ or ‘MS Word’ format.’
1. Understand the project scope of work as it grows in detail over time: estimates, budgets, execution plan, forecasts and reports.
2. Prepare Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), logic, duration and balanced the constraints for comprehensive schedules, both greenfield and brownfield.
3. Provide project management with time studies and schedules for corporate consulting services and for projects, prepare schedules that are aligned with construction management’s work methodologies and completion mandates during phases.
4. Analyze events as they occur and provide information that facilitates timely completion of projects including change orders.
5. Support Project Management by integrating schedules for corporate departments and divisions to assist in avoiding budget overruns.
6. Maintain increasingly detailed schedules that roll-up to the Master Summary Level, rebalance resource/work requirements, anticipate peaks and emergencies and make plans for contingencies from both an equipment and resources allocation perspective.
7. Plan, organize and deliver monthly critical path schedules based on current progress and the latest project control requirements.
8. Determine priorities, investigate and identify gaps and impacts to resources and costs and compile pertinent information for project forecasting and decisions by others.
9. Report engineering, procurement and construction earned progress and update PDM schedules accordingly.
1. Responsible for portfolio planning and schedule programming for large engineering, procurement and construction projects.
2. Experience with manpower planning and construction methods preparation, tender technical submission and prequalification submission of design and build projects.
3. Preferably 10 years’ experience and good knowledge for EPC Oil & Gas, chemical and building projects.
4. Microsoft Project and Primavera scheduling proficiency application.
5. A strong combination of technical education and hands-on scheduling experience is pre-requisite.
China National Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd (CNCEC) is one of the leading companies providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction Services. With an impressive business foot print around the globe, CNCEC has launched its new office in Dubai to spread its network further. To know more about us kindly visit www.cncec.com.cn
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED15,000.00 to AED25,000.00 /month
Scheduling or Planning: 10 years (Required)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.