Support the Planning Manager to Develop and implement an effective and efficient Project Control Systems during the initial 3 months n a new company. It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate not only Managerial skills but also the ability to develop a class leading system.
To support the tendering team during the pre contract period and subsequently provide support and guidance to the Engineering, Procurement & Construction Teams for planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution of Projects by ensuring, buildability in a controlled manner and timely completion of projects.
The method of contracting will be to suit the respective Client and will be either EPC or Management Contracting.
Type of Projects will be Oil & Gas, Building & Civil Engineering.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective and efficient Project Control Systems
· Support Tendering & Commercial team in pre bid and post bid activities.
· Provide support to the Engineering, Procurement & Construction Teams by planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution of Projects.
· Identify resources to ensure timely delivery of activities and materials into the projects.
· Develop and manage detailed project schedules covering activities throughout the life of the project.
· Identification of critical path and float contained in the programme.
· Monitor the project schedule, manpower and quantity reporting and to ensure the preparation and presentation of the Project Reports for Clients and management in a timely manner.
· Maintain records of all activities to ensure that contractual claims are dealt with in a professional manner
· Attend progress meetings with Client and Contractor and deliver the Planning Reports.
· Expert in Primavera (P6), MS Project, MS Office.
· Understanding of project management principals and techniques.
· Ability to understand, interpret, and implement Client’s requirements and specifications.
· Experience in Management and EPC projects.
· Demonstrates decision-making and leadership Skills.
· Be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple project responsibilities.
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Self-motivation with ability to work without supervision.
· University Degree
· Primavera P6 Certification
Minimum Experience: -8 years
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Apply online at http://www.projectgulfgroup.com/jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED0.00 /month
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.