The course can start from beginner level, so there will not be any entry requirements. The course is flexible. The program covers all of the basics, beginning with an overview of the PowerPoint interface and going on to cover:
• Text Slides
• Editing Presentations
• Graphs & Charts
• Speaker Notes & Handouts
• Templates & The Slide Master By The End Of The Course, Delegates Will Have The Level Of Understanding Needed To Produce Powerful Presentations Using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Why Us :
• Instructor led classroom based Training
• Hands on Experience with physical devices
• Experienced and Certified Trainers
• 100% job oriented training
• Payment in installment options available
• Free Re-Training
• Remotely Accessible Labs
Other Courses: Microsoft Office | Advanced Excel | Graphics Designing | Web Designing |Tally Erp 9 | Quickbooks | Peachtree | MCSA | MCSE | CCNA | CCNP | CCIE | AUTOCAD | REVIT | 3DS MAX | Interior Designing
Timing: • Open 7 days a week. (FROM 9.00 AM TO 10.00 PM)
Location: Most convenient & Prime locations (2 min of walk from SAHARA CENTRE – AL NAHDA) Easy access by Bus (From Sharjah – Dubai) And finally, we know it’s not just about gaining qualifications. Which is why our center is giving on hand training course.
MEET OUR TEAM To meet one-on-one with a member of our Admissions team to arrange a visit for a sample class or if you have questions, we invite you to contact us by
Email: email@example.com or
Phone: 06 530 9992, or drop in for a visit to our office
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.