For our Digital Grid Business Unit, we are looking for a Power System Design Engineers who will be responsible for phasor-based models of protection devices, developing programs and macros for customized protection studiesWhat are my responsibilities?- t Develop and implement detailed phasor-based models of protective devices on CAPE software enviroment, primarily modern digital relays, reclosers.
– Develop programs and macros for customized protection studies with CAPE software
– Develop and extend models for conventional and inverter-coupled (wind/solar) generators, FACTS devices, etc., for use in the protection system simulation environment.
– Establish excellent customer relations and analyzes customer’s business requirements.
– Develops and apply methodologies to meet customer needs.
– Compliance with regulations and company policies.What do I need to qualify for this job?- t Bachelor Degreee in Electrical Engineering with a special talent and interest in power system modeling, protection, and software development. M.Sc./Ph.D. degree in Electrical Power System Engineering is an asset.
– Strengths in human interface, data management and data conversion, and general software development techniques and practices
– Minimum 3 years of experience as a power system protection engineer.
– Practical experience in using advanced power system analysis tools.
– Very good oral and written communication skills in English.What else do I need to know?- No restriction for travelling abroad. (On the job training in Ann Arbor, Michigan /USA for 3 months)As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only thenpotential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications ofncandidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthynrelationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because wenbelieve we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcomeapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which wenwork.
Weare looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure youncomplete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as wenwill use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don’t hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
firstname.lastname@example.orgJob ID: 97886
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.