We are a group of industries, Exporters and Manufacturers of Perfumes, Our head office is located in ABU DHABI looking to fill following position for Our ABU DHABI Office.
1) Procurement Officer Exp: With 2 years To 4 Years
The main purpose of this position is to process purchase requisitions issuing purchase orders ensuring best quality and price as well as timely delivery to end users. The position holder will also update the department with the latest on products and prices, maintaining contact with old suppliers and establishing work relations with new ones.
-Regular follow up with warehouse for outbound shipment Status
-Coordination with customer for the export shipment collection from our warehouse
-Sales invoice generation & posting
-Tracking on order allocations
-Update the pending Shipment status to Service agents
-Control the Account receivable from service agents
-Analyze warehouse operational lead time
– Implements the organization procurement plan for purchased items in accordance with procurement policies and procedures.
– Confers with vendors to obtain product/service information such as price, availability, delivery schedule and discrepancies in quantity or quality.
– Prepares POs and attaches all related documents and quotations. Follows up with the requestor to close it on system forwarding the related invoice for processing.
– Provides the requestor and the item code officer with proper item description when requested.
– Reviews and resolves product/services delivery record discrepancies, invoice and supplier non-conformances. And investigates non conformities.
– Handles customer and supplier complaints related to defects, shortages, missing parts and resolves them.- Keeps the department data updated by maintaining contact with suppliers and end users, and market trends.
– Searches the local and international markets for potential suppliers; prepares comparison sheets showing details on prices, discounts offered, credit and delivery terms.
– Visits new suppliers for assessment; completes the Supplier Registration Form, secures necessary documents and forwards to legal department for revision prior to adding to the company Supplier List.
– Revises and updates the quality, price and technical specifications of purchased items regularly; ensuring competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative work.
– Negotiates with suppliers for contractual agreements on fixed prices, delivery terms, and standard quality.- Identifies factors that have an unfavorable impact (purchase price variance and work order variances), and works with appropriate stakeholders, to identify cost saving and improved productivity opportunities.
– Prepares reports and purchase order statistics to the Procurement Business partner.
– Fluent in English
– Good planning and organizing skills.
– Excellent computer literacy skills.
– Proficiency in MS applications.
– Negotiation skills- Drive for Results
– Adaptability- Interpersonal Skills and Communication
– Innovation and Continuous Improvement
– Planning & Organizing- Solution Generation and Decision Making
– Reliability- Self-Commitment and Motivation
– Team Building
– Customer Focus
– Functional Expertise
Applicants may send their CVs mentioning position ‘ Procurement Officer ’ in a subject line send your CV on
Call on 02 550 7700
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Procurement Officer: 3 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.