Posted 10 hours ago
Publishing Officer Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Publishing Officer for our company. location Dubai. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application, Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your qualifications will be reviewed If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• The Production Officer is responsible for the publishing process to ensure that books are published within set deadlines,
• respecting budget and to the highest quality standards.
• Ensures seamless publishing production standards, by overseeing processes and content
• Coordinates internal and external contributors
• Negotiates contracts with publishing houses
• Supervises the external contractors that provide publishing
• Ensures that editorial production is consistent with the publishing plan
• Ensures cost effective resourcing and production quality for the department
• Maintains archives and publications files
• Buys and registers ISBN numbers; and sends out legal deposits
• Plans and manages print projects.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Arabic and English speaker.
• Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies, Publishing, Communications, Journalism, Arts or Art History
• 2-5 years experience in an Editorial/Publishing Department.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.