Develop and implement an effective and efficient Quality Management System in a new company. It is expected that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate not only Managerial skills but also the ability to draft documentation for a class leading system.
Support to the tendering and project execution teams to ensure the quality of project execution activities are consistent with the company’s policy requirements and the Client’s specifications.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Establish a Quality Management System. Procedures to be developed during the initial 3 months will include but not be limited to: –
a. Quality System including requirements
c. Project Controls
e. Quality Controls for Subcontractors, Vendors &Construction
f. Document Control
g. Commissioning & Handover
2. Identify and solve operational and process problems, a support project execution team to resolve and prevent quality issues.
3. Conduct internal and external audit programs to ascertain compliances and compile report of the findings together with recommended solutions.
4. Determine, define and develop methods, / procedures, work instructions and techniques and where necessary.
5. Develop the Project Quality Plans, QA/QC, Surveillance Plan and Project development of specific Procedures for the Project Execution.
6. Conduct and Review inspection across engineering, construction, testing, installation and commissioning phases of the project to assure that the quality standards are met as per client requirement and company standards.
7. Review Inspectors deliverables, analyse and resolve issues and problems emerging during the quality control activity.
8. Prepare documents for submission to the Client for approval.
9. Perform periodic Audit of key Suppliers.
10. Conduct quarterly Quality reviews with Project Team to review quality KPI’s, quality improvement efforts, quality issues/failures, etc.
11. Provide weekly & monthly status reports to Project Manager and Project QA/QC Manager on quality activities, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Corrective Actions including Notes/Findings from any Verification Activities (procedures review, shop visits, etc…)
12. Produce and input into KPI’s processes and Quality measurements reporting or activities.
13. Ensure that FEED deliverables fully reflect QA/QC requirements of the applicable codes, standards and other guidelines, including in country and other international standards.
14. Coordinating to ensure Inspection / testing Plan (ITP), FAT of materials/equipment procurement, including long lead items, requirements are compiled with company’s corporate standards.
15. Review and evaluate Contractors and Suppliers quality plans, Inspection and Test Plans, long lead items, associated documents and identify any necessary corrective measures.
· Comprehensive understanding of project management principals and techniques.
· Ability to understand, interpret, and implement Client’s requirements and specifications.
· Experience in handing EPC projects.
· Must be familiar with General Specifications and International codes/standards.
· Detailed working knowledge of ISO 9001:2000.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent decision making and leadership Skills.
· Be able to work in a team environment and handle multiple project responsibilities.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· University Degree
· Professional certification in Quality
Minimum Experience: -12 years
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Apply online at http://www.projectgulfgroup.com/jobs
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED0.00 /month
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends