– Estimation of tender BOQ based on current market rates.
– Certifying sub-contractor bills based on the work done.
– Planning, scheduling, coordination with client, consultants and vendors.
– Working to keep the project on time & within the budget.
– Reviewing the quantities required to finish the project and report the reasons for the variances if any.
– Identify potential risks and evaluate options for control.
– Guide and train site staff with regards to technical measurement tools.
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering
Experience: 5+ years in construction/ contracting
Preferred Nationality: Any
Send your cv to (hr) (at) (toplinkuae) (dot) (com)
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.