The Receptionist is responsible for managing the telephone lines in the office and for receiving/ welcoming guests and visitors to the office.
Summary of essential job functions
– Responsible for answering telephone calls and transfer to concern department and greet clients and visitors in an appropriate manner
– Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing, maintain hardcopy and electronic filing system
– Signs for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages
– Assists other departments where necessary
– Ensures upkeep of office
– Maintains stationary and office supplies
– Maintains a list of incoming/ outgoing correspondence in line with company procedures
– Maintain company filing in line with ISO requirements including Master list of documents
– Airline booking for HR department
– Assist sales department with customer surveys
– Arrange calendar of Managing Director
Minimum Requirements: English language competency, fluency in other languages may be beneficial Abilities required Telephone skills Good communication ability Computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office. Prefered Philipino
Apply Instructions for this Job Send your CV to email@example.com (Job Code: JD010)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.