The Recruitment Officer will be responsible for the recruitment function for the company. Final selection to be done in consultation with Managers. The incumbent will be responsible to handle transfers, promotions and internal movements as well.
• Responsible for maintaining the Manpower budget and mapping of the same
• Ensure that Manpower requisition forms are obtained for budgeted positions
• Responsible for both Internal and External adverts within the Company and identify the best possible sources of recruitment and maintain database
• Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
• Update the Company website for the current vacancies on a weekly basis. Update vacancies on the job portal
• Screen & Shortlist potential candidates from advert responses & job portals considering the requirements of the vacancy
• Schedule and conduct interviews with Brand Managers and update them on the current vacancies and status of the candidates
• Notify applicants the results of the selection process for both external and internal applicants
• Prepare Offer letters for selected candidates
• Ensure that all the necessary paper work is collected from the candidates and submitted to the PR manager and liase with outstation PRO’s in case of overseas to ensure if registration with GOSI or social insurance is advised
• Coordinate with the Public relations department, for the Employment Visa and Work Permits
• Ensure Reference checks (Verbal or written) are carried out for Supervisor positions and above for Store based staff and for all head office positions
• Create a new hard file for each employee that joins the Company
• Prepare transfer and promotion letters
• Ensure that the standard compensation and benefits package is followed
• Coordination of relocation allowance
• Ensure that the details of the new joiners and transfers and promotions (including salaries and benefits) are entered in the system and all procedures related to payroll is completed.
• Ensure that the recruitment status is sent out on a weekly basis
• Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Must be a university graduate
• 4-5 year related work experience as a recruiter preferably in the retail industry
• Preferably Arabic speaker with good command in English.
• An independent person who can work with minimum supervision
• Should be adept at handling work of confidential nature
• IT literate with excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexible and able to work in a busy environment
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.