Core Job Description
Serves as Resident Engineer on assigned construction project(s) to ensure that project(s) are built in accordance with plans, special provisions, standards and estimates.Gives engineering advice to assist in solving problems in collaboration with Supervision Dept. Manager and other relevant engineers like MEP, Structural and site engineers.Liaise with relevant client and make necessary coordination to solve issues pertaining to client’s requirements and overcome technical & documental flaws.Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, authorities’ regulations and construction and safety standards.Review & Approval of shop drawings and material submittals. Administration of contract and its implementation according to agreed timelines.Attends meetings, writes MOM, resolves design or construction problems, meets with contractors / sub consultants / clients and relevant officials as when required.Knowledge and compliance of updated authority regulations, relevant standards & codes.
Reviews preliminary plans and specifications of construction contracts. Prepares authorizations for change orders regarding construction revisions.Travel to various sites and run RE’s activities while handling multiple projects on part-time basis. Co-ordinates efficiently with Project Manager / Leads in order to update and align departmental objectives as agreed in the initial phases of designing.Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.Support Human Resources Manager in technical interviews of site supervision section.Keep on learning skills as per modern practices in the relevant field and update other disciplines organization wide.
Candidates with experience in architectural consultancy will be preferred.
MUST HAVE: – UAE Driving license and own car – Atleast 10 years of overall experience and 05 years in UAE – Completed at least 05 projects of some considerable repute at least 2 in UAE.
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
Skills: AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat (preferable), MS Office & MS Outlook.
1. Yearly Employee Performance Appraisal.
2. Training / Skill Development Program.
3. Career Development / Succession Planning.
4. Medical Insurance for you only.
5. Visa / Labour card.
6. End Service Benefits as per UAE labour Law.
7. 30 Calendar days Annual Vacation.
8. Annual leave return air-ticket for you only (for country of origin).
9. Leave Encashment.
10. 15 days sick leave (exclusive of annual leaves).
11. Compassionate Time off (in case of urgency of any personal issues).
12. Maternity leave as per UAE labour Law (if applicable).
13. Employee Referral Benefit. Note: Final remuneration shall be concluded based on candidate’s interview results.
Apply Instructions for this Job Kindly apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends