Thanks for your interest in TASC, at present we are hiring for Risk managers for one of our prestigious clients located in Dubai.
TASC Outsourcing, established in 2007 is a leading talent management company licensed by the Federal Government of UAE to outsource professionals as contract staff to clients across the country, including free zones. With a resource base of 4500+ professionals, from over 90 countries, TASC Outsourcing is a partner of choice to more than 240 leading companies in the GCC region. The contract staff employed by TASC is qualified white collar professionals across a range of 75 job functions in diverse verticals, including information technology, customer service, oil and gas, sales and marketing, administration and support, and retail. These contractors are compensated on salary and benefits at par with market standards.
Job Title : Risk manager
Location : Dubai
Duration : 1 to 2 months contract
Languages : English
Responsibilities shall include assisting the Portfolio Risk Manager to:
1. Document robust continuity, recovery plans and procedures for identified/unforeseen crisis scenarios in compliance with the UAE law and regulations
2. Review existing continuity and crisis risks for completeness and recommend areas of improvement
3. Assist in the process of documentation and evaluation of existing crisis escalation matrices and recommend areas of improvement
4. Document functional impact analysis and oversee alignment against recovery plans and procedures
5. Conduct Crisis and continuity workshops for all Client functions and document the recovery procedures and processes
Knowledge, Qualifications & Skills required
1. 7 years of experience in business continuity and crisis management
2. 5 years of experience in the region
3. Advanced certifications in Business Continuity Management
4. Bachelors or Master’s Degree
5. Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills
6. Expert in MS Office suite
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.