The successful applicant will be working as part of a dedicated sales team in a busy environment dealing with high level of enquiries and bookings for the United Arab Emirates. Duties will include maintaining and developing existing relations, generating new clients, following up sales leads and quotations, communicating and co-coordinating with the quotation & operation departments, providing product information to agents and working towards achieving sales targets. Research, monitor and analyze trends and developments in multiple markets, examining their possible impact on travel to the UAE and the Company’s existing operation or opportunity for the Company’s expansion, and to compile market intelligence and competitor analysis. Presents proposals for new accounts and evaluates existing business ensuring the company’s policies are adhered to in the form of payment procedures and account set-up. The Assistant Sales Manager is expected to have strong relationships with Travel Agencies/Tour Operators in India and a strong market understanding when it comes to the needs & requirements of Indian tourists (FIT’s & Groups) visiting the UAE. The successful candidate is expected to develop the Indian market and increase the volume of sales coming from India.
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the travel and tourism industry, in a sales and or
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the travel industry including the
functionalities of tour operators, DMCs, international markets, leisure suppliers as well
as working knowledge of the functions of travel trade organizations and government
• Knowledge of UAE is advantageous.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications and company provided software &
advanced knowledge of Excel and Presentation skills.
• Strong negotiating skills, with ability to communicate well with both external customers
and internal teams, to balance the needs of customers and that of the Company’s.
• To be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Should be able to be a self-motivated team player, pro-active, flexible, well-groomed
and target driven and capable of understanding the bigger picture and actively
contributing to the result.
• Excellent use of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Knowledge of Hindi and any other specific regional languages of that particular territory would be advantageous.
Interested applicants may send their resumes to email@example.com mentioning SM – Delhi in the subject line.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.