Sales Talent Graduate Program – Dubai
Requisition ID : ( 1700001327 )
Primary Location : United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Job Function : Sales
Job Posting : Jun 14, 2017, 4:20:25 AM
MAKE THE FUTURE YOURS
This program is designed to help you pursue your dream of a career in Sales. We will provide you with the opportunity to experience and learn, to prove yourself and to develop. You will be granted real responsibilities and the chance to have an impact from day one.
WHAT WE OFFER :
We want to give you a deep understanding of how our business works. Over a period of 12 months, you will undertake a series of assignments exposing you to different areas of the business, directly or indirectly connected to Sales (e.g. pre-sales, operations, service, marketing, engineering). These assignments will be tailored to your location and will take you through the full Sales lifecycle, enabling you to understand how to approach the customer, how to lead our sales process, how to use our tools; and allowing you to expand your network within and beyond the company.
The program gives you a solid foundation of soft and technical skills which helps you to kick-start your career in Sales at the end of the 12 months.
• On the job experience
: throughout the program, you will be immersed in diverse projects: from conducting market analysis to organizing and participating in trade fairs, from creating innovative solutions for specific customer needs to drafting and reviewing complex commercial contracts – you will develop your skills while being accountable for overcoming business challenges related to each of the teams you will be part of.
• Feedback, coaching, mentorship : you will have a lot to take in, so we will ensure you will have the right support every step of the way. You will receive constant feedback – from your team mates, managers and through our development review process. You will know where you stand and how you can develop further through coaching, mentoring and formal training.
• Formal Training : the entire program is about development and getting you ready to face our customers. We believe in hands-on job experience, so even the more formal part of the training is designed in the form of interactive, practical workshops. As a Sales Graduate you will attend training specifically designed for the program as well as product and functional trainings. You will have access to our online training Academy, but will also attend international workshops to develop your soft and technical skills.
Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to travel abroad, for learning or business related purposes, to meet and network with the other Sales Graduates and alumni of this program, to meet and network with the various teams that will work alongside you to support billions of people stay to connected 24/7, even in the most critical situations.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
Our graduates love developing relationships with the teams and customers they work with. They shine most when the challenges they face are tough and focus on delivering results. They are creative, ambitious, take ownership of important projects and drive their own development.
All eligible applicants must have the following:
Education & Extracurricular Activities
– Engineering Degree (bachelors or masters level) – 2017 graduate
– Excellent academic record
– Extracurricular activities that reflect on how you take ownership and deal with problems, how you build relationships and deliver results, how you prove commercial awareness
– A history of pursuing your passions that demonstrate how you make your dreams happen
– Must be fluent in spoken and written English
– Fluency in Arabic and French is a plus
– Internships, Apprenticeships, Summer Jobs, etc. – we will take a close look at all your work related experiences so far.
Please apply before 30th June 2017 via Apply Online button below or by directly submitting your CV to: MakeTheFutureYours@vertivco.com .
Program start date is scheduled for beginning of November 2017.
SALES TALENT GRADUAT E PROGRAM
At Vertiv, we are proud to support billions of people to stay connected even in the most critical situations. Our work will ensure that “the cloud” will not let you down when you need it the most. We were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems and to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the data center and telecom industries bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7.
Our Sales Talent Graduate Program is a 1-year program to accelerate your transition from a fresh graduate into the business world and to kick-start your career in Sales.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.