Performs all activities with utmost confidentiality. Coordinates a variety of general office activities by performing the following duties personally and through subordinate colleagues. Maintain good relationships with other Deans, Faculty, Operations and Support Staff.
• To maintain records and documents and provide administrative support in all required areas as designated by the dean.
• E-mail management, proficient utilization of the MS Outlook functions including Calendar Management, appointments, etc.
• Formulate a variety of correspondence including that of a sensitive nature, transcribe correspondence – Draft letters reports and correspondence and perform other administrative tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Sector from an administrative perspective
• Preparation of presentations, reports, and statistical data if required (consolidating departmental activities reports for Dean´s Office).
• Receive queries and explanations, if any, on behalf of the Dean, and co-ordinate with the concerned personnel in AGU to provide necessary clarifications;
• Schedule appointments for and on behalf of the Dean,
• Arrange business meetings and coordinate the administration for arranging bookings and travel tickets if required
• Scheduling meetings (interdepartmental/external), assisting in preparation of Agendas, attending and recording minutes of internal meetings conducted by the Dean.
• Provide information to callers, take dictation if required, compose and type correspondences, direct calls to appropriate officials and place outgoing calls on behalf of the Dean;
• Greet and receive visitors of the Dean, inform the Dean and ensure that the required attention and hospitality is provided to the visitors;
• Establish and maintain database and filing system both electronic and hard copy.
• Handle the Dean´s office effectively and efficiently in his absence.
• Perform other tasks related to the administration function as they arise and as delegated by the Dean and other Superiors
• Maintain business cards / contacts
• Minimum Graduation with a secretarial or business administration diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired.
• Candidate should be bi-lingual with minimum 2- 4 years of experience in the Secretarial/Administration field.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) is a must
• Customer service skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Multi-task oriented
• Good Team Player
If you are not able to apply online, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends