Reports To: General Manager based in Jordan
Subordinates: All Slaughterhouse team, in addition to Deputy Slaughterhouse Manager, Assistant Slaughterhouse Manager, and Production Manager.
The Main Purpose of the role:
Â· Overall management of the slaughterhouse.
The main areas of responsibility:
– Develop production plans according to the energies of the various units in coordination with the Department of sales (Sales Orders).
– Resume process productivity from the beginning of the slaughter and until the completion of the product packaging according to the required specifications of the customer.
– Follow the work of cleaning and disinfection after the completion of production.
– Follow-up administrative matters and workers’ movement within the slaughterhouse.
– Issue reports slaughter and production of daily and periodic reports.
– Production follow up reports to know the conversion rates.
– Keep track of customer complaints from the market, if any.
– Communication with all concerned departments for workflow purposes and development sakes.
Dimensions of the Job (targets):
Â· Managing the Slaughterhouse and associated functions that receive, store, clean and convert raw material to finished products.
Â· Sales Â·
Â· Broiler Farms
Candidates currently based in Jordan or willing to get back to their home town may write to
to contact @robbertmurray.com
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.