Position: SOC L1 resources
Contract Type: Contract
Contract Length: 12m extendable
Location: Dubai , UAE
Marc Ellis Consulting have an exciting opening to work for one of the largest companies in UAE. This opportunity is for a minimum of 12 months and it will be extended based on you performance,
This opportunity will allow you to become a SOC L1 resources you will be responsible to do the below;
* Performs day to day security operations to maintain the security of the different enterprise systems.
* Monitor, Analyze and resolve security issues and vulnerability issue in a timely, proactive and effective manner.
* Familiarize with new or improved information security controls, security standards and software.
* Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach
* Determine the cause of the security incident, take corrective measure to resolve the incident and advise management on preventive actions
* Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required
* Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities
* Participate In knowledge sharing with other analysts and develop solutions efficiently
* Knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
* Ability to conduct research into security issues and products as required.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
To be successful, you will need to have the following skill sets
* Must have initiative and a positive work attitude and must be a quick learner.
* Must be confident, eager and willing to take on new challenges.
* University Degree in computer science or equivalent
* 3 years’ work experience in IT Security Operations in Monitoring Tools, Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Anti-virus software, Data Leak Prevention (DLP) systems, Data Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
* IT Security Certifications preferable.
* Symantec or Kaspersky Antivirus Management
* Arcsight (Dashboard, event monitoring , review , reporting
* Firewall Event Management Checkpoint , Juniper , Cisco
* Websense Proxy , alert monitoring
* IPS events review , Web Application Firewall
* Mail Gateway Management
* Vulnerability Scanner – Qualys Guard , Nessus
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to Sam@marc-ellis.com or press the apply button.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.