SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST required to develop and maintain the social media account of the company and provide a comprehensive social media strategy that defines how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all platforms.
Those with previous experience working in a social/digital marketing companies is an advantage. Visa will be provided. Send your CV at recruit(at)mediaprofz(dot)com
The candidate should
– Interact with clinets to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints and able to perform all other necessary and relevant tasks.
– Be able to use social data to research and evaluate potential markets for new product releases, businesses, acquisitions and further identify customer prospects for the company’s products and initiative
– Have the ability to use their creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks
– Develop and implement dashboard reporting for all social media activity
– Assist and work with the management team in order to provide information about local market insights which will enable to successfully develop campaigns for our brands.
– Create weekly/monthly reports and actionable summaries to inform business decisions
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends