Hiring for One of the Reputed Special Needs School (Training Center) in Dubai
Position: Special Need Educator
Experience: Minimum 3 Years
Nationality: Preferred Arabic
Joining : Immediate
1) Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
2) Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as behavior modification and positive reinforcement.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
5) Confer with parents, administrators, testing specialists, social workers, and professionals to develop individual educational plans designed to promote students’ educational, physical, and social development.
6) Employ special educational strategies and techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, and memory.
7) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
8) Teach personal development skills such as goal setting, independence, and self-advocacy.
Interested applicants may please forward resumes to kavita(at)gulfhealthrecruit(dot)com
Please feel free to get in touch with us on the below given numbers.
Gulf Health Recruit #430 Abdullah Belhab Building , Al Qusais, Dubai , United Arab Emirates Mobile : +9715 2 777 5746 Tel : +971 42202667
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends