GREETINGS FROM WIN WIN HR CONSULTANCY DMCC.
We have been retained by one of our client to headhunt a professional for the post of Sr. Engineer – Procurement.
The JD is as follows :
Senior Engineer – Procurement ( 7 to 9 years experience )
Nationality : Indian
Responsible for complete sourcing for the company and supporting the expediting team for delivery
Key Competencies: Category Management, Negotiation, Budget Management, Relationship Management, Financial Acumen, Understanding of Incoterms, Analytical Skills
This position requires the candidate to have a Graduate Degree with relevant experience as mentioned below.
A graduate Degree in engineering will be of an added advantage
Post Graduate degree/diploma or any business degree in relevant field is desirable
Certifications like CPSM & MCIPS will be an added advantage
The candidate shall have more than 7-9 years of experience of working in and EPC/Skid based Package Manufacturing Industry
· Negotiation Skills
· Team Work
· Time Management
Key Roles & Responsibilities (Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following)
Roles & Responsibilities
· Responsible for Buying for a complete category of material for Group Company.
· Sending RFQ to approved suppliers/vendors
· Receive quotation and coordinate with the Purchase Requisitioners for technical clearance
· Negotiating with suppliers for commercial and legal terms
· Preparing the Quotation Comparison Sheet and finalize the suppliers in consultation with reporting manager
· Prepare Purchase Order, Follow up for release in system.
· Send Purchase Order to Suppliers and get their unconditional Order Acknowledgement as per the Purchase Order.
· Handover the Purchase Order to the Expediting Team
· Support the expediting team in getting the material on time
· Ensure Purchase Order Placement within the agreed SLA and as per project requirement
· Ensure Purchase orders are placed within the procurement budgets
· Closely liaise and support expediting team for on time delivery of material and services
· Formulate and implement Procurement strategies for the category
· Ensure compliance to Business Ethics, Company Business Policies and Business Management System
· Ensure that the business objectives for the department are met
Job will generally be performed in an office environment, but may require travel
1) Experience of working in ERP environment is must. Experience of working in SAP environment will be an added advantage
2) Knowledge of MS office is mandatory.
Interested candidates can send their CV on reachatwinwinhrc.com alongwith the scan copies of your educational certificates and passport.
Job Type: Full-time
Procurement: 7 years
of working in EPC/Skid based package manufacturing industry: 7 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.