The Stage Programmer/Operator Technician works as part of the technical crew, while maintaining the highest possible standards of efficiency, safety and quality when carrying out the assigned activities associated with the technical department.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES • Take responsibility for own attendance, safe working, motivation, discipline and welfare. Team spirit and supporting effective team
working at all times are key.
• Take responsibility for attendance, safe working, motivation, discipline, welfare and supervision of all grades of technicians below that of senior grade.
• Be willing to cross-train yourself in lighting and sound & broadcast related areas to ensure risk free and efficient operations of the technical department. Be willing to undertake essential Health and Safety training.
• Be capable of training and assessing colleagues/exterior personnel to support the operations of the DO, while maintaining efficient use of
• resources (in constant dialogue with the Technical Department members)
• Maintain the highest standards of quality, efficiency and safe working as advised by the Technical Management. Be willing to follow relevant trainings in the field, including but not restricted to IOSH, LOLER, COSHH, manual handling, working at height, safe use of access equipment. Be aware of local legislation in the abovementioned fields.
• Ensure that incidents/accidents are reported and well documented.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS • Recognized higher national diploma (local or international) in a professional electrical or mechanical (or other relevant technical)
• 5+ years proven and relevant experience in the field + a 2-3 years of additional experience in a specialist role.
• Good understanding of all stage related technical areas, particularly with a Stage bias: Lifting control consoles, staging systems and equipment, with understanding of Stage principles, carpentry, engineering principles, flying operations, rigging, special effects.
• Good IT skills in MS Office.
• Knowledge and understanding of international touring requirements in a receiving/repertoire venue primarily for the staging of productions and events
DESIRED BEHAVIOURS • Ability to provide service to deadlines with due regard for best practice standards and efficiency
• Team player with the ability to work flexible working hours according to business needs P
lease submit your CV, including a covering letter, specifying the role or area in which you wish to work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.