Suit Master/ Cutting Master/Bespoke Master
Send your CV to hr(at)houseofparmar.com
Male Candidates preferred
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the UAE
Ability to proactively ascertain current trends
Job Location: Dubai
Duties & Responsibilities
Take measurements from Style consultants. Perform activities of cutting, fitting trials, re-fitting on fabric for suits, Jackets, Waistcoats etc.
– Checks and validates before customer delivery.
– Supports streamlining the processes to improve client’s experience and process accuracy.
– Ensures harmony and effective collaboration among different teams. Helps the team in handling sensitive or difficult situations.
– Record maintenance pertaining to time, date, fabric consumption and communicating the same to the production department keeping in mind the customer delivery dates.
Alteration requests to be fulfilled as and when received from production department.
– Helps Production Manager in motivating and inspiring the team, identifying training needs, and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
– Forwards the grievances of the team immediately to the Production Manager for proper action.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED6,500.00 /month
Tailoring Master: 2 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.