Role and Responsibilities
· Responsible for coordination and compliance of tax requirements of the clients. This role currently pertains
to the UAE and may be enhanced later to cover other GCC countries.
· Good technical skills, expertise in Direct & Indirect Taxation that includes Compliance, Advisory and
Litigation service of Corporate Taxation, International Taxation & Transfer Pricing.
· The advisory aspect of the role will come with an expectation of being able to come up to speed with Tax
standards and regulations within this new and evolving area of legislation.
· Candidates should have hands on experience in calculation and documentation in respect of TDS, VAT, CST
etc. They should have worked on Tax projects, implementation of functional processes and have experience
with carrying out documentation process like Excise duty, Service Tax or GST.
· Extensive practical exposure to Indirect Taxation that may include VAT, Service Tax, GST and other taxes.
· Experience and good working knowledge of various Accounting Softwares and MS Excel.
· Transfer technical and professional knowledge to others through formal and on-the-job training.
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
· Advise clients on VAT treatment of new and complex transactions and help resolve classification or other
disputes and issues with the authorities.
· Work effectively as a member of the team, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining
communication and updating senior team members on progress.
· Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with management teams.
· Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
· Candidates with work experience in CA firms preferred.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
B.Com, M.Com graduates with a solid grasp of theories along with a practical background up to 3 years within a
financial and accountancy based position. CA will be given preference.
· Ability to apply expertise in a consultative role.
· Superior team handling, leadership, relationship building, presentation, public speaking abilities.
· Good Writing Skills.
Job Type: Full-time
financial and accountancy: 3 years
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.