Two or three year contracts in international and private schools
* Teach for 36 weeks a year. Two-month summer break
* Tax free salary + package
Second to China, the United Arab Emirates has the highest number of private and international schools in the world. A safe country with attractive packages, excellent long term job prospects and good work conditions, the UAE has proved an attractive destination for Australasian trained teachers who are keen to combine both teaching and travel.
Academics International has been supporting schools in the Gulf countries for over 10 years. We are currently recruiting for many schools across the early years, primary and secondary education space.
Following vacancies are available in the following areas (locations in brackets)
* Mathematics – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and Al Ain
* Science – Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain
* Physics – Abu Dhabi
* English – Al Ain
* Business/Economics – Dubai and Sharjah
* Psychology – Dubai and Sharjah
* French – Dubai
* Primary – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah and Al Ain
* Early Years (B.Ed. qualified only – 3 to 5 years of age) – Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Al Ain and Ras-al Khaimah
* Teaching Librarian – Abu Dhabi
Note/ Vacancies are changing at this time of the year on a regular basis. Contact us on the details below to be notified when jobs come to hand in your specialist area.
Salaries start from 48KAUD tax free p/annum + package (2 years or less experience). Minimum package includes flights, accommodation, end of contract bonus (10% of salary), medical cover and visa costs. Tuition for up to two dependents for certain roles.
Interested? Contact Michael at email@example.com or upload a CV and supporting letter through the “Apply Now” link
To view all teaching jobs available please go to www.academicsltd.co.uk and www.academicsltd.com.au
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.