Location: Al Ain
Education Level: Bachelor or Diploma in Civil Engineering
Minimum years of experience: Atleast 3 – 5 years
Preferred Industry: Civil Maintenance
Preferred Nationality: Any
Driving License: Mandatory
• Supporting the Civil Engineer in planning and scheduling the civil works maintenance activities – including the decision which requests can be handled.
• Ensuring that all infrastructure is functional and well maintained and that repairs are done in a timely and equitable manner.
• Write BOQ’s for the materials and tools required for the jobs need be done with close coordination with PO.
• Assist to prepare documents needed by the Civil Engineer (labor sheets, daily monitoring sheets, etc)
• Assist to prepare daily reports on the type and location of repair/maintenance and which materials and man-hours have been used.
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports analyzing trends
• Responding to any security incidents by following strict internal Security Management procedures and ensuring the safety of staff on site.
• Provide required labors in daily bases.
• Any other responsibilities assigned by the Civil Engineer
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends