– Make, repair, or replace upholstery for household furniture or vehicles.
– Fit, install, and secure materials on frames using hand tools, power tools, glue or staples.
– Apply knowledge and experience with materials to determine types and amounts of materials
required to cover workpieces.
– Draw guide lines or markings on materials or workpieces using patterns or other references.
– Design upholstery cover patterns and cutting plans based on sketches or customer descriptions.
– Maintain the time required to perform each job.
– Pls. call 056 6616671/04-3380099
Job Type / Category
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
FiloD’oro Car Accessories
Job Type: Full-time
Upholstery: 3 years (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Al Quoz (Required)
Driver’s License (Preferred)
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.