AED2,500 a month
Urgently Required Operation Assistant JDfor our Client Company:
JOB PURPOSE (Overall Objective)
Must be familiar with various federal and international rules and regulations pertaining to exports and documentation, such as those set by the Office of Foreign Assets Control, the U.A.E Oil, Gas, Chemical and Other DG products administration and the department of economic. Be familiar with international business customs and trade credit practices can be beneficial to people in this position.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNT ABILITIES and JOB CONTENT
· Ensure full adherence to BP and Melubco’s safety policies and guidelines without exception as communicated from time to time by the nominated person from BP
· Ensure full adherence to all established processes and controls at the warehouse without exception as communicated from time to time by the nominated person from BP
· Daily stocks take over from Melubco (System Transfer) against daily Bay allocation signed by nominated representatives for small packs.
· Making Labels for the load plan received from the Master Planner and handing over to loading supervisor.
· Contact nominated freight forwarder/transporter for each destination to arrange for the placement of container/truck at the warehouse for loading as per plan given by Master Planner
· Request for empty container release as per the daily plan provided by Master Planner
· Confirm the shipment in the ERP (provided by BP) as per the items and quantities loaded and complete the documentation as per the process advised by BP
· File DN, Loading Check List, pick slip with all the details, labels for record purpose
· Ensure proper JDE transactions are done correctly and on time.
· Generate E-token for IN/OUT containers
· Generate E-Gate Passes for All outbound road shipments
· Prepare Gate passes for all customer placed vehicles
· Preparation of JAFZA documents for internal / 3PL transfer
· Handling of a team of 6 Helpers and 4 Forklift Operators
· Provide pertinent documents prior to release of transport
· Prepare documents as mentioned in the checklist for each customer
· Invoicing for all local customers and 3rd party upon confirmation of receipt of the goods by respective parties.
· Assist BP in the inventory cycle count
· Process RETURNED ITEM transactions (decanting, damaged, drum-off)
· Identify potential areas of safety risks in the operation and bring it to the attention of the warehouse supervisor for resolution
Report on monthly KPIs as agreed from time to time
REPORTS TO : Account Manager
A) KEY RESULT AREAS: 1.Inventory Management 2. HSEQ Adherence 3. Team Development
B) QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: Minimum graduate with 2-3 years of experience.
Special Job Knowledge/Skills (If any):
Knowledge in Warehousing & Distribution.
C) COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:
MS – Office applications. Knowledge of warehousing and distribution, software applications.
D) COMPETENCY PROFILE:
1. Interpersonal effectiveness 2. Problem solving
E) DIMENSIONS (list any accountability dimension directly or indirectly influenced by your job)
Products / Operations handled:
Markets covered: UAE
SALARY: will be AED 2500 + Camp Accommodation + Transport or AED 3000 as whole without accommodation or transport.
Experience: Minimum 2-3years
The candidate should be willing to work in outside atmosphere and also should be fluent in English and Hindi. Also he should have good knowledge about Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sent CV to careers[at]futuremotiveshrc.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 /month
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.