To provide world class customer service to all that visit Dubai Opera, to help to maintain a safe environment for all visitors while upholding Dubai Opera policies. Assist patrons at entertainment events by performing duties, such as collecting admission tickets and passes from patrons, assisting in finding seats, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones.
• To deliver world class customer service to all audience members, guests, internal and all other external clients of Dubai Opera, by greeting, offering directions and answering enquiries.
• Proactively promote the full range of Dubai Opera experiences available to customers, audience members guests and clients
• Work with the Head Ushers to ensure the safety of patrons during performances and events
• Dealing with customer complaints efficiently with a professional manner and escalating any complaints that cannot be resolved
• To immediately report any accident or incident ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are followed.
• Be well groomed and wear the Dubai Opera uniform at all times.
• Undertake duties of door usher, aisle usher, floor usher and ticket scanner usher.
• Assist audience members to their seats, giving extra support to any audience member that may need assistance
• To attend regular FOH meetings and Usher meetings, also attend daily briefings and any handover meetings deemed necessary.
• To act always in the best interest of Dubai Opera.
• Undertake any other associated reasonable duties and tasks as directed by the Front of House Manager / Deputy Front of House Manager.
Note. This job description reflects the current situation. It does not preclude change or development that might be required in the future.
JOB-SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• The ability to stay calm under pressure
• Efficient and well organized
• Excellent communication skills
• Outgoing and confident personality
• Team player and able to work with different nationalities and cultures
• Ability to follow instructions
• Experience in a fast-paced environment P
lease submit your CV, including a covering letter, specifying the role or area in which you wish to work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.