– Should be total incharge of the warehouse ability to Managed the warehousing and storage of all items/products (i.e. stocks arranging according to expiry dates & lot number details, arranging the orders, must know the flow of issuing, dispatching and receiving goods inside the warehouse.
– must know how to do the stocks reconciliation as per the system and physical counting
– coordinating with the pending orders and deliveries with the logistics team.
– Supervise the delivery of goods and supplies to all district facilities upon schedule and /or request.
– Have to maintain records, possess internal and external coordination with department and others
– Maintain the inventory of goods coordinate the replacement and ordering of such.
– Keeping a stock control system up-to-date and planning future capacity requirements
– Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
– Have to handle labor and their working schedule and other labor related works
– familiar with the warehouse documentations such as quotations, invoices, PO, delivery orders, sales orders and etc…
-Organized and knows how to file properly
– Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials. Develop cleaning schedule.
– Perform other duties assigned by Manager
– Bachelors Degree
– Should have at least 2-3 years work experienced in any discipline in store keeping and goods handling
– Excellent at inventory management and document control
– Solid knowledge of ERP systems would be an added advantage
– Good people management skills
– Should be aware of accounting principles
Job Type: Full-time
Accounting Background: 1 year
Warehouse: 3 years
100% English is a must, Other languages URDU & Arabic additional advantage
Required license or certification:
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.