1. Prepare a marketing plan for digital media in accordance with the company’s strategic plans. Create content strategy for digital media.
2. Participate in the development or implementation of online marketing strategy. Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites. Execute or manage social media campaigns and propose online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns
3. Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns. Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from digital campaigns.
4. Collaborate with operations department to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels.
5. Improve search-related activities through ongoing analysis, experimentation, or optimization tests. Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content. Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
6. Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting.
7. Perform such other duties and functions as the need arises or as may be assigned from time to time.
Please send your resume on hr(at)micasauae.com
Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
Communicate and collaborate with merchants, Webmasters, bloggers, or online editors to strategically place hyperlinks.
Execute or manage banner, video, or other non-text link ad campaigns.
Conduct market research analysis to identify search query trends, real-time search and news media activity, popular social media topics, electronic commerce trends, market opportunities, or competitor performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Mention that you found this ad on Bibango.com when you Call or Message.Share with friends