Shopping for used cars in UAE is like going on a treasure hunt. Then how to buy used car in dubai, abudhabi area? There are amazing deals out there, and with the Internet, you can find a real diamond in the midst of desert.
There are plenty of incentives to buy used instead of new: It will save you money on insurance, registration and depreciation, which is the loss in a car’s value due to wear and tear over time. It also makes sense because cars have never been more reliable.
Before we go into detail, here’s an overview of the steps you’ll need to take to buy a used car:
How to Buy Used Cars in UAE
- Set your budget. Decide how much you can spend on a car and how you’re going to pay for it.
- Choose the right car. Pick the right model based on your needs.
- Check reliability and ownership costs. Make sure the model you’ve chosen won’t break down or break the bank.
- Locate good used cars. Search online classifieds or do it the old-fashioned way, by walking the car lot.
- Price the cars. Use pricing guides and find out what experts say the car you’ve chosen is worth.
- Check the vehicle history report. Use the car’s vehicle identification number to see its history.
- Contact the seller. Save time by calling the seller and asking questions before you take a look.
- Go on a test drive. Decide if this is the right car for you and if it’s in good shape.
- Negotiate the best price. Use the information you’ve gathered in your car search to set a fair price.
- Close the deal. Whether you’re on the car lot or buying from a neighbor, you have to handle the payment and paperwork correctly.
Test drive the car
Up to this point you haven’t actually driven the car you’ve chosen. Now, you’ll not only see if you like this model, you’ll also have to decide if this particular car is worth buying.
Unless you’re a mechanic, you can’t be expected to inspect a car thoroughly. However, you can give the car a pretty good initial inspection. If it looks good, then you can pop for a full inspection.
Select a test drive route that has a little bit of everything: hills, rough pavement, curves and even a stretch of highway. Drive the car with the radio off — you can test that later. Pay attention to the following things:
- Visibility: Are there any blind spots?
- Acceleration and cornering: Does the car have enough power? How does the steering feel?
- Brakes: Are they responsive and predictable?
- Ergonomics: Can you easily reach all the gauges and controls?
- Mechanical condition: Listen for any unusual noises or vibrations that could indicate worn suspension parts or tires.
After the test drive, check the back-seat leg room and cargo capacity. Now it’s time to blast the sound system and see if your phone connects via Bluetooth.
You can find list of used cars in UAE on Bibango Search Now
On Bibango you can find cars from Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah ( RAK ) , Fujairah & Ajman
Read http://www.dubaifaqs.com/car-buy-sell-in-dubai.php for more details